- Bachelor’s/ College Degree or equivalent
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related industry is required for this position
- Preferably 1-4 years experienced employee specializes in Marketing/ Business Development
- English proficient with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning
meetings and trade shows; maintaining databases; preparing reports.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies,
plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with IT & Admin Department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches, identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and conferences by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in business opportunities; reading logistics publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring business opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Designs promo, ads, etc. and other marketing activities in line with achieving the yearly sales target of the management and ensures that all activities are within budget.
- Gathers data needed for presentation such as but not limited to its costs and on which media to advertise in print, online ad and etc.
- Ensures marketing activities are innovative and updated
- Canvasses materials for campaigns and other marketing and sales promo event as well its responses
- Monitor expenses; profit and loss for every sales and marketing event launched
- Properly facilitates all marketing and promo invitations and must be out ten days before the event or function.
- Prepares all marketing and sales tools prior to marketing and sales visitation
- Submits all appropriate reports and monitoring activities on time
- Attends meetings set forth by the management
- Identifies/ recommends opportunities for events and take charge of the production from conception to completion including the post-event evaluation and analysis. Events may include:
- -Exhibits and fairs
- -Promotions and business launches
- -Other social events or monthly activities
- Take charge of the logistics such as invitation of participants and speakers, scouting of venues, events publication or advertising, registration procedures, preparation of show marketing materials, and other details such as transportation and food allocations etc.
- Responsible for reserving booths/ venues especially during exhibit shows and ensures / monitors that such booths are manned and well maintained and other necessary preparations such as the setting up/ pulling-out/ restoration have been well undertaken
- Responsible for the preparation/ setting-up and promotion of all activities of the agents, such as:
- -Site Activities
- -Sales Rally (Quarterly and Annual)
- -Monthly Manning Schedule (Site/ Office)
- -Out of Town Activities
- -Designs/ Conceptualizes and manages an efficient and effective marketing budget for the conduct of such events/ activities
- Identifies and monitors competitors and conducts researches/ surveys on market information/ conditions related to logistics and provides the management with analysis and recommendations based on the data gathered/
- Assists Business Development Officer/ Project Manager/ Executive Director of various proposals on advertisements.
- Takes charge of the receipt, review and processing of all membership (e.g. Lighthouse) and other related documents.
- Comply with company rules and regulations.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organization and we ask that only suitably qualified candidates need apply. All applications should include a current CV with photograph and be addressed to:
Human Resource / Administration Department
1005 Aseana II Building, Bradco Avenue, Aseana City, Manila, Philippines.
Or email to: email@example.com
All applications will be treated in confidence and only short-listed candidates will be notified.